Quincy iPad Case, Gold + Aqua
These iPad cases are designed for the iPad 2 and 3 (iPad 1 is too thick to fit in the strap and case).
- This case is designed to be used while the iPad 2 or 3 is inside the case. To put the iPad into the case, gently slide it through the top strap. Over time this strap and case conforms and molds itself to your iPad, but at first it will be a bit snug. Attempts to put the case in a different way can break the strap.
- This case has a bright canary yellow interior lining with pockets for papers and a pen slot for a stylus or ink pen.
- The gray leather for this case is from San Francisco and is genuine cowhide. Leather is a natural product and variations in color, surface and texture are inherent qualities. The natural characteristics of leather should not be mistaken as faults.
- The brass zipper is handbag quality and is incredibly durable.
- New, improved binding (shown here).
- These cases are made in a small Chicago facility with our Jess LC logo on the front. Due to the handmade nature of each and every case, the logo on the front can vary slightly. Please understand that the craftsmen do their best to make it as perfect as possible.
- The hole on the top strap is for the iPad 2 and 3 camera.
- Return for store credit only.
- 10.5" H x 8" W x 1" D
- Care info
How to insert iPad 2 or 3 into case: Gently slide the iPad through the top strap and slowly work it through the strap into the bottom corners. Failure to do this can result in the strap tearing. The case is best for those who plan to keep their iPad inside the case most of the time (it can be charged in the case as well).
Made in Chicago
We are sold out of this style. However, some cosmetically imperfect stock remains. Please check out our Jess LC Outlet for purchase!